RealTick Pro Demo
RealTick Futures Trading Platform Overview
Different trading styles require different tools. That’s why RealTick offers flexibility – both in its user interface and the variety of add-ons that you can choose for your subscription. Customize your trading platform according to your strategies, and get an expansive view of the market. Detailed. Personalized. Immediate. Has mobile and web solution.
One Platform Does It All
Ease of Use
- Fully Configurable – To Suit Any Trading Style And Workflow Need
- Better Execution Performance – Dynamic Navigation And Order Entry Tools
- Integrated Transaction Cost Analysis Tools – For Trade Performance Optimization
- Global Broker Network
- Seamless Access To The Latest Broker Algorithms
- Dynamic Access To Liquidity – Brokers, Exchanges, ECNs, ATSs, Smart Order Routing And Dark Pools
- Multi-Asset Trading – Global Markets Coverage
- High Quality Real-Time Market Data, News And Alerts
- Comprehensive Charting And Technical Analysis
- Powerful API For Market Data and Trading
Trading And Risk Management
- Advanced List Trading
- Multi-Asset Position And Blotter Management
- Single And Multi-Prime Capable
- Advanced Rules Based Order Entry Enhanced Options And Spread Trading
- Robust OMS Integration And Order Staging
- Risk Management, Monitoring And Compliance Tools
- Compliance And Reporting – Start Of Day, Intra-Day, End Of Day Files And Regulatory Reporting
Industrial Strength Infrastructure
- Fully Hosted Service (ASP)
- Supported And Run On State-Of-The-Art Global Data Centers
- Comprehensive Network Redundancy For Ultimate Stability, Resiliency And Reliability
Unequalled client service focus
- Proactive Client Service Focus
Note: RealTick is appropriate for institutional accounts and retail accounts that plan to have high trading volume.
Mobile and Web Solution
Eze Software Group’s RealTick UltraLite™ extends the functionality of the RealTick® EMS desktop application to the web and mobile devices, allowing you to leverage the power of RealTick’s advanced execution capabilities even when you are away from your PC.
RealTick UltraLite is built from the ground up in HTML5 and works on the latest versions of today’s most popular web browsers; including Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, and others. Whether you are using a PC, Mac, smartphone, or tablet device, RealTick UltraLite lets you manage your orders and positions, look up quotes, and enter or cancel trades wherever you are, from any compatible device.
- Order Blotter
- P&L details
- Multi-OS, multi-browser
- Easy to use
- Stand-alone or ready for custom integration
A Web-based Companion to the RealTick desktop EMS
RealTick EMS and RealTick UltraLite, complementary parts of the same award-winning platform
With RealTick UltraLite, you get full access to the same global, cross-asset class coverage as you receive in the RealTick EMS desktop application. As the name implies, RealTick UltraLite is a “light-weight” version of RealTick with fundamental and powerful features , similar to our flagship desktop application, that make RealTick more than a traditional EMS.
- Real-time data
- Multiquote screens
- News windows
- Integrated Web browser
- Financial research
- Alarms & alerts
- Flexible user interface
- Trades route over RealTick’s infrastructure
The trading results on the demo accounts do not include commissions, exchange fees and N.F.A fees that you are going to get charged on your real account. You should also consider that certain fills you would get on a “demo” account might not reflect the same result on a live market action. Demo accounts use hypothetical money and don’t have the emotional impacts of real money. This demo is designed as an introduction to using the platform; it is not intended to mimic trading results in a live trading environment.
Click to enlarge screenshots
1 The use of Stop Loss or contingent orders may not protect profits, and may not limit losses to the amount intended. Certain market conditions make it difficult or impossible to execute such orders.
2 $150 monthly fee for futures only or $550 monthly fee for stocks and stock options (includes futures). There are no ticket charges.
3 Transaction fee pricing is per contract per side. The transaction fee only applies to futures. There is no fee for stocks and stock options.
4Demo available on a limited basis.
Trading futures and options involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors.
There are unique risks associated with utilizing Internet-based order execution trading systems including, but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software and Internet connection. Vision does not control signal power, its reception or routing via Internet, configuration of your equipment or reliability of its connection. Vision is not responsible for communication failures, distortions or delays when trading via the Internet.