Before we head off into another weekend with COVID-19 abound, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Inova Suspends First Doses of the COVID-19 Vaccine Starting Today
- Silver Line Phase II On Track for Fall Opening Despite Metro Financial Concerns
- Man Threatens Bank of America Staff in Reston After Being Told to Wear Mask
- Tech Companies Look to Hire at Upcoming Fairfax County Job Fair
- Terraset Elementary School is a Glimpse into a Future That Never Was
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your social distancing plans, or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo via FCPS